CLINICAL judgement is required in deciding whether to prescribe antibiotics.
Professor Dominic Fitzgerald
This Update looks at the issues surrounding withdrawal from opiates in the neonate.
IT is important to include complementary and alternative medicine in history-taking.
A CHILD'S growth trajectory reflects health and wellbeing.
Researchers are studying the effects of lifestyle changes in obese children.
- Children exposed to cigarette smoke in cars
- Weighing up the risks and benefits of CT scans in kids
- Nature vs nurture: sleep disturbance in infancy
- Measles, mumps and rubella infections
- Orthopaedic problems in children
- Respiratory function in neuromuscular disorders
- Varicella zoster in children
- Jaundice in early infancy
- Recurrent UTIs and long-term antibiotics