UNDERSTANDING the changing classification systems of bacteria.
Dr Bernie Hudson
THESE two illnesses are increasingly seen in returned travellers.
CAUSES and clinical manifestations of Lyme disease.
A NEW coronavirus has been reported stemming from the Middle East.
THE risk of hepatitis B and C to travellers may be miscalculated.
- Antibiotics: Is there hope for the future?
- CMV DNA testing
- Update on MALDI-TOF
- Emerging pathogen in kids
- Salt water: skin infections
- Fresh water exposure: skin and soft tissue infections
- Blood cultures - unusual and fastidious organisms
- Blood cultures and diagnosis
- Serology – an overview
- Testing times in diagnosis of unusual infections
- Urine microscopy in 2012
- Asymptomatic returned traveller
- Diagnosing herpes in CSF
- Reactivation of infections
- Timing meningitis testing
- Skin lesions seen in tourists
- Identifying infections faster
- Modern malaria diagnosis
- Respiratory virus detectives
- Testing times for C. difficile
- A spotlight on spotted fever
- Bacterial gene sequencing
- Scoring pneumonia severity
- New approaches to molecular STI testing