Persistent snoring is significant, even from a young age.
Clinical Professor Dominic Fitzgerald
Study shows that gender differences have significant implications for infants born very prematurely.
Batteries, ubiquitous in Australian households, are an important source of childhood injury.
Is there a relationship between maternal caffeine consumption and infant night waking?
How are GPs meeting the challenge of whether to prescribe antibiotics for a young child with a fever and a cough?
- Public versus private life
- Paediatric admissions rising
- To treat or not to treat?
- Lung function over the life cycle
- Is a fever always bad?
- Airway problems and trisomy 21
- Ethnic variation in premmies
- Opportunities for prevention
- The child with difficult to manage asthma
- Influenza vaccination in kids
- Causes of chronic cough
- Night sweats in children
- Be alert for CAM use in kids
- The need for surveillance
- The cost of saving smaller lives
- Can we stop teen smoking?